Did you guess who was behind the mask?
1. Matilda - Mrs O'Hara
2. The Boy Who Grew Dragons - Mrs Hemsley
3. The Murderer's Ape - Ms Parry
4. Fantastic Mr Fox 1 - Miss Sembi
5. Captain Underpants - Mrs Chamberlain
6. Supertato - Mrs Corley
7. Moments in Rhyme - Mr Townson (Governor)
8. Skeleton Bones and Goblin Groans - Mrs Sutton
9. Cosy's Starry Night - Mrs Potter
10. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Mr Bond
11. I've Got a Poem for You - Mrs Williams (Governor)
12. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Mrs Newton
13. A Bear called Paddington - Mrs Mosedale
14. Five to to Smuggler's Top - Mrs Dowe
15. Treasury of Poetry and Rhymes - Mrs Talbot
16. Fantastic Mr Fox 2 - Mrs Stanley
17. The Worst Class in the World - Mrs Makepeace
18. Funnybones - Mrs Marvin
19. The Wind in the Willows - Miss Smith
20. The Ghost King - Mrs Malin
21. A Dog on a Log - Mrs Burt
22. Dear Zoo - Mr Roper
23. Keith the Cat with the Magic Hat - Mr Long
24. The Elves and the Shoemaker - Mrs Stock (Governor)
Well done all!
Welcome to World Book Day 2021 at St Mary's
Can you guess who the masked reader is?
Staff have disguised themselves in our virtual school library to read extracts from their chosen books.
Your challenge is to identify who each reader may be.
When you have worked it out please post your answers on Seesaw.
Note to parents - if your child does not like masked figures may we suggest they explore the virtual library below instead.
It is full of stories read by various readers from around the world.